Immediate opportunity for a skilled functional resource in Oracle Advanced Distribution Management Solution for Utilities (ADMS). Oracle Utilities Network Management System 18.104.22.168 is an advanced distribution management system (ADMS) that empowers utilities to flexibly manage distribution grid data. Candidate must have architecture and design experience and understanding of Oracle Customer Care and Billing (CC&B).
Candidate’s skillset is requited to include:
- Extensive experience implementing CC&B for utilities (v 2.4.1 or higher)
- Agile Methodology
- Experience leading functional and technical discussions
- Applications: Oracle CC&B (v.2.4.1 or higher)
- Microsoft Office Products
Candidates preferred skillset to include (but not required):
- Oracle MDM & MWM
- SCADA system
- Inter-Control Center Communications Protocol (ICCP),
- Common Information Model (CIM),
- Web services.
Duration: 12 months (Potential extension)
Location: Orlando, FL USA
Compensation: Competitive Rate plus expenses