Immediate need for a business analyst for a large scale CIS implementation project in Central Florida. This role is project driven and will support clients through specialized consulting services to assist customer in implementing a new utility management application.
- Responsible for working with the Client to develop an end-user Training plan, develop training materials and deliver end-user training.
- To effectively and efficiently accomplish this the Consultant must be experienced in Training development and delivery for similar projects within the utility sector.
- The need for on-site time will be jointly determined by the Client and the Consultant and travel costs reimbursed as per travel expenses guidelines.
- The following activities will be performed by the Consultant under the direction of the Client:
- Plan training tasks and provide input to the Project Schedule
- Report on training activities status and metrics
- Review and analyze training requirements
- Review existing training materials for fit with training requirements and Client’s business objectives
- Customize training materials (with input from the Client to meet their specific needs)
- Coordinate training development and delivery
- Co-Lead the end-user training for client users
- Problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills
- Strong influencing, coaching and communication (both written and verbal) skills across all levels of an organization
- Experience working with both business and IT groups
- Must be able to successfully manage and complete multiple tasks within deadlines
- Cayenta UMS experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Duration: 12 months
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org